Addendum to last night’s post

We woke up this morning to the sound of gale-force winds and checked the report through the gorge. There are supposed to be heavy winds until maybe 10:00 tomorrow morning, so we made the safe decision to stay put another day. If you could pray about the weather, we’d appreciate it!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.