Last Sunday Mark and I attended both our churches to say goodbye. It’s hard to believe our time in Alaska is nearly over. What have I learned here?
- People can’t read my mind. If something is bothering me, I should tell someone.
- People don’t respect excuses…even when they are legitimate.
- To get respect, give 110%.
- God can work miracles in relationships. Sometimes.
- All work and no play makes Denise a dull girl.
- Others can believe in me, but it does no good unless I believe in myself.
- Sometimes people can be flawed and wonderful at the same time.